Funeral insurance is a great way to pay for your Funeral Expenses
Funeral insurance is a Whole Life Insurance policy designed to provide your family with enough funds to pay for funeral expenses in like: Funeral service, casket, burial and cemetery plot. It can also be used to pay additional final expenses such as outstanding medical bills, legal costs, or any other debts that you owe, such as credit card bills . Life insurance companies usually offer benefit amounts that range from $3,000 to $30,000 of insurance coverage. With funeral costs on the rise, a Funeral Insurance Policy can relieve your family's financial burden when the time comes to prepare for your funeral and burial. Give your family the piece of mind and the financial stability they deserve when they need it the most.
Contact Us today for more details on our many senior insurance options.
- Available for Ages 0 to 85
- Up to $30,000 of Whole Life insurance
- Builds Cash Value
- Whole Life and 20 Pay Plans Available
- No Medical Exam (Approval is based on answers to questions on application)
- 100% Percent Portable
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
- Premiums Never Increase and Benefits Never Decrease
- Free Funeral Planning Assistance